At the moment it is unfortunately a matter of waiting and waiting for the COVID-19 measures to loosen up again until we can start the season on December 16 under the specified safety measures.
We have not yet confirmed all the desired pre-reservations and would like to give each of our guests and friends enough time to make a decision due to the COVID-19 circumstances.
It's nice that so many guests are contacting us and want to come this winter too. Of course, many are still waiting, but there is consistently positive feedback.
WE WOULD LIKE TO NOTE YOUR DESIRED HOLIDAY DATE ON OPTION.
for the period from December 16th 2020 to May 3rd 2021
Your desired period is not free?
If your desired date is currently not available, send us a inquiry and we will take care of it personally.